Killiney History | March 4, 2024
Part 1. Porter’s Post Office Guide and Directory, Killiney & Ballybrack.
Part 2. Census of 1911
Part 3. Royal Visit, George V and other storiesRead More
This large Victorian house which was built on a substantial site off Killiney Avenue falls largely within the description of a particular style of house being erected in Killiney in the mid to late nineteenth century. Read More
This house, now called The Rocks, at the end of Glenalua Road has gone through many name changes. When first built in 1912 for J.M. Mitchell, it’s architect owner, it … Read More
A selection of photos taken around Killiney in 2010 and a few seasonal newspaper cuttings from days gone by….Read More
Designed by bizhub.ie