Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Killiney History | March 5, 2024

Scroll to top

Top

Temple Hill

NameTemple Hill
AddressStrathmore Road
Exists todayYes
On 1888 mapYes
Last Modified: 12 Feb 2024 | author

Holding page

This is a temporary holding page for Temple Hill. More information will appear as time allows.

Owners and occupiers of Temple Hill over the years

YearOwner/OccupantSource
1858No entryThom’s
1866-1887George Wilkinson Esq C.E.
1888-1912William Hone Esq
1917-1920Vacant
1921-1924James Ignatius Cantwell
1926-1960Valentine O’Connell Miley

Ordnance Survey map of 1888

Temple Hill House and grounds as shown on the Ordnance Survey map of 1888. Sheet XXVI.7 “County Dublin,” held by Ordnance Survey Ireland. © Public domain. Digital content: © Ordnance Survey Ireland, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin